Offenbach Pub Crawl!
- Friday, 10 June, 7:15pm
- Starting Point: Sbhf OF-Marktplatz (Exit at Sparkasse)
- Join us for a pubcrawl through Offenbachs finest summer establishments. From the French wine and aperitif stand, Apres Midi, to the friendliest bar on Frankfurter Str., including a stop to the best hidden-gem bottle shop you’ve ever seen!
- Here is the planned route:
- Bembel Boot: an Offenbach classic at the riverside (the early birds will gather here at 6:00pm)
- Apres Midi: wine and aperitif stand on Mathildenplatz with a great selection of Pastis (we will go here after convening at the S-Bahn at 7:15pm)
- Some restaurant at Wilhelmsplatz: whichever can host us all semi-spontaneously
- Otherwise nondescript kiosk: internet café in Bieberer Str. with an incredible beer selection (for the road)
- Don Pedro’s: friendliest bar in Frankfurter Str, purveyor of Aperol Spritz, local wine and fine beers